about the brookfield thread...sorry about this

dude_se

Proper Legend
the official cf kebab thread!

sorry about this it just got locked before i could post this, you can move/lock this if you want:

wow this has got out of hand today lol. i couldnt check it earlier as i couldnt seem to get into any sections.
@brookfield. you seem to be disappointed with a lot of people, eg: steff on the other page. you were disappointed with me for giving you a neg rep over a post i disagreed with. yet i had the decency to pm you and sort it all out and i even said i still thought you were a good mod. i think you need to realise that we make mistakes, just like you and maybe loosen up. actions speak louder than words. i still continue to have respect for you. if things carry on that may disappear though. just put right all the wrongs and prove all these people wrong. i dont mean to be harsh but i think your age is a big factor. you were brought up in a different generation with different rules. i mean youve been to the navy and all sorts. the most interesting thing ive done lately is have a kebab lol. i have faith in you and this can 100% work. i think this thread needs some more positivity (too late now lol) . :) ... all the best (i think thats all i have to say right now).

borat_sagdiyev said:
they dont even sell those here :(

poor you, seriously lol. they are well nice... anyway i hope brook has read my comment and will add it to the archive

are you talking about those doner kebobs or the shish kebobs? cuz here they dont sell doner :( and those are soooo good :)

I had a donner kebab last night with garlic and chilli sauce. Could just eat one now aswell :)

Anubis1980 said:
Guys stop it im hungry ;) no fair, altho i guess if u saw what actually went into the kebabs... lol
I know exactly what goes in them, and it doesnt bother me one bit lol:)

Back
Top Bottom