AAC vs. Apple Lossless

Prodigy146

Fully Optimized
Hey guys i'm about to rip over a 100 of my cds to put on my 160gb ipod and i wanted to know which would be a better format: AAC or Apple lossless.. I'm not worried about space but what i am worried about is how long it will take to rip. Since Lossless is a bigger format it'll take longer to rip right? Would the extra time to rip with lossless actually be worth it? Or is aac the better choice?

I doubt you'd notice the quality difference on the Ipod. while listening on your computer you may notice the better quality but on the Ipod i doubt it. ACC has my vote.

Yeah...I'd go with 320 kbps MP3. Universal format, and at 320 kbps it's still really really good quality.

Well they way I see it is you have 160GBs to fill so go with what ever gives you the best quality. Whats the point in having all that space and they going for the low quality option?

Well they way I see it is you have 160GBs to fill so go with what ever gives you the best quality. Whats the point in having all that space and they going for the low quality option?

QFT. Go for the highest quality you can, you have plenty of space.

Back
Top Bottom