A Serious Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenMachine

In Runtime
Landies and gentlement it is time to ask the hard questions that we are keeping from the open. It's time we expose this person for who they really are - no matter what the cost. Ladies and gentlement its beyond time we figure out once and for all who really took a bite out of MACs apple.

Will-Apple-039-s-Leopard-Bite-Into-Windows-Vista-2.png

It was the Wizzard of Woz (Steve Wozniac) the orrginal logo for apple was Isaac Newton sitting under a apple tree but when the apple two was getting designed job's thought just a apple would be cool (at the time he wasn't showering or eating fruit as it was more pure than any other fruit) and then Woz being the god of geeks that he is thought humm computer byte and took the byte out of the apple.

From what i was told, the name of the apple came down to this. Jobs and Woz and just about all the other people needed a computer company name. I think it was Jobs that commented that "If we do not come up with a name for this computer company, I am going to name it after that apple over there" At the time there was apple on the table. the night no one could come up with name for a computer company, so Apple it was.

As for Microsoft. I heard that it the name that Bill Gates gave his *****.

It was mike markaula who thought of useing the apple as we know it now but it was as I said inspired by job's living only of fruit for a few months at the time he used to call other computers unpure copreate junk, and apples where at the time his fave fruit.

Ladies and gentlemen. I give you proof that it was non other than....Homer Simpson!!!

200911053759-13184.jpg

200821023401-6293.jpg

Someone had to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom