Nah.....
Larry's the tech forums President
DMO is the tech forums Town Mayor
Trotter is the TF Town Sheriff
BB292.jpg

All the other mods his Deputies.
1163064091730-434333164.gif

Can I get a special badge?

Please be careful and don't get carried away in this thread.
Why was he really banned though? I don't mind him being gone, but if it was just because of his opinions, maybe that's a little harsh?

Did he actually do something that was blatantly against the rules?
No, we just randomly pick people to ban. [/sarcasm]

Are they perm infractions? In other words, will he be back?
The next quote answers that.

Sorry we can't talk about that, but suffice to say he was banned again if he comes back he will be banned again.

Just a reminder, we have never talked about bannings and dealings with people that get warnings/infractions/bannings/etc. Everyone here should know by now that we're not going to discuss this stuff. Please quit asking about it.

Sorry for the harshness, Merk, but we don't ban people for opinions and it should be obvious that if one gets infractions it's because they broke the rules. And if it says banned below their username/avatar, then they got enough infractions to call for a ban. If you see them back in a month, or 6 months, then it was temporary.

Get this back to saluting Trotter. atten-HUT....saaaaLUTE!

Oh yeah, I'm really the President since Larry passed away about 2 years ago. I use his account to make people think he's still around. Okay, before you run off with this, I'm kidding and I just talked with him on the phone a few nights ago.

Gee!

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom