A question we can all appreciate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know about selling kidneys on the black market. You might end up like that cat from that movie Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance.
Yeah, I saw that movie. The doll of the dead little girl who drowned was probably the worst looking fake dead body I've ever seen lol.

The only one I haven't watched out of his "vengeance trilogy" is the sympathy for lady vengeance.

You could probably sell one of your kidney for over $200,000 on the blackmarket. :)

i guess i could sell my kidney for $15,000 but i kinda need that. so i think i'm gonna go sell my physical heart. heck i dont really need that. yea you guys have convinced me that its worth it to sell body parts. ok i'm gonna go post my heart for sale in the buy sell trade section now. bidding starts at $10,000.
[/sarcasm]
^^^^^^^for all the idiots that were heading down to the buy sell trade section to buy my heart and give it to their dying grandparents for their birthday or something.

Poon said:
Ok so if you had to make a choice between your pc and your spleen, what would you choose?

Right now I would probably choose my spleen but after I get my new pc that Ste is going to help build, I would definitely choose my pc.

Why you ask would I give up my spleen for a piece of plastic and assorted metals?

Because good sir, I can survive without my spleen, although I would be more likely to develop infections. BUT I feel that my future pc is worth the risk.

Now what do YOU say?

Poon.... are you trying to sell yourself for spare parts?

Hmmm, spleen... PC.... spleen... PC... I'll answer the question with a question:

Anyone want to swap a left leg and a bag of assorted toes for an 8800GTX? Anyone?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom