A+ networking exams

muz

Golden Master
well i have been looking and cos i am in the 16-18 age range my city learning center are willing to let me take A+ for free and i am seriously considering it but i wanna know what the networking entails frist so anyone took A+ wanna tell me what you have to learn for networking

Theres not much networking in the A+. Its just basic stuff like IP addys and subnet masks etc, nothing to technical. If your wanting networking, then you need to do the network+ instead.

Theres not much networking in the A+. Its just basic stuff like IP addys and subnet masks etc, nothing to technical. If your wanting networking, then you need to do the network+ instead.

cheers but its a bit late now , i went there and asked today after my science exam and apparently they do none of the it courses anymore due to "funding issues "

sounds pretty easy lol. although its not really a networking course by the sounds of it

sounds pretty easy lol. although its not really a networking course by the sounds of it

yep i anted it easy cos i wanted to get the certifacation realy easily without much work but it seems they dont do it any more the course is hardware technicals and operating system installation and stuff
network plus is more oriented as networking

Its not a networking course at all really. Its hardware and OSes. The 2003 objectives i done go through all hardware from 386 processors to modern day ones etc, and OSes from win 3.1 onwards. The new 2006 objectives start from windows 2000 onwards, and they have a lot of customer service stuff in there aswell. Oh and its not that easy lol.

Back
Top Bottom