A Natural software between neurons and thoughts

I think this thread is above my level of understanding anyhow...

You could say our software is our DNA. We are all running on a slightly different homegrown OS, made by our parents. They are essentially mummy and daddy Gates, and when they get twins; they are essentially mummy and daddy Jobs giving us almost exact duplicates of what we had before

We can only do what is physically possible anyhow. But, I believe there is more to the brain than that. In some way, we can communicate through other means. Least, that is my theory.

You could say our software is our DNA.

I can not, because I don't know. And not DNA, but maybe "junk DNA" (the DNA code that doesn't make any protein) could be software code to be executed when it is required. But this is supposition. And still, this is not the execution of the software: Execution happens while we are thinking (computation). Software -if there is any- makes sense during the process, just as computers...

I'm going with the first explanation...

fro the following reasons...

when you say apple, I think apple, I think of a pal green fruit with a sweet flavour, I think of a fruity smell, a crunch whilst I'm eating it.
(French golden delicious)

if you asked me to think of an apple, that's the first thing that I'd think of...
I have other entries in my head for apple, I realise there are red and pink ones. I realise it's a software brand. but those varieties of apple come in a kind of also see kind of thing, I guess you could think of it like a wikipedia page, the first entry I have in my "what I know is" is my first experiences with apples, the apples I ate during child hood.
it appears first on my metal "listing for apple", followed by other apples.

the second thing that I'd use to back up my support for the first theory is amnesia.

it is possible to entirely forget what an apple is. so we must store things in some kind of list based arrangement in our neurons.

we couldn't forget due to alcohol or injury how to interoperate a thought, or how to interoperate a word... because if that were the case surely we'd forget all kinds of words.

but we could wipe out a page that contained mental data for an object, or series of objects. and just forget about those objects.

Back
Top Bottom