A mature discussion about the reasons behind the boycott

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think everyone has a right to want change, obvisouly some things cant be changed like HTML in Sig's (as David gave one example of it being abused), but creating a "secret soceiety" and trying to persuade members to leave and create all this fuss just isnt the right way, we all have lives outside of the internet for goodness sake so change isnt going to be instantaneous, as long as critizism/suggestions have enough support and were given feedback by David on wether its feasable then there is no reason for a few things to be changed if its actually needed!

brookfield truely upset me there.
i was just trying to help, by expressing how everyone else felt, and how i felt.
not all my posts were accurate, but it was MY opinion. everyones been targeting me? im not the ring leader, im stuck in the middle. i said i wouldnt leave either way... but i dunno. i can be stupid at the best of times, but i dont expect people to be so harsh.. anyway i made another thread .. so yea

edit: bye bye joe pic ;) happy now?

brookfield truely upset me there.
i was just trying to help, by expressing how everyone else felt, and how i felt.
not all my posts were accurate, but it was MY opinion. everyones been targeting me? im not the ring leader, im stuck in the middle. i said i wouldnt leave either way... but i dunno. i can be stupid at the best of times, but i dont expect people to be so harsh.. anyway i made another thread .. so yea

No one is targeting you and no one has said you are a ring leader

Dude_se hasnt even done anything wrong here iunno why brook is going on with himself

he is just saying he wants change but that he basically isnt gonna start threatening david if he dosent get it , he was in no way involverd with the secret site i was the one who told him about it he was there even less time than me and i think like me he disagrees with some of the plans the secret site had

Happy now? He though I would be happy if he was gone?

I would have liked to see him understand that he was taking upon this situation in a really immature way.

Hopefully some day down the road he'll understand why he can't have things his way all the time.

my god, having a serious debate/discussion just isnt possible anymore :(

theres always some pointless personal attacks and people being drama queens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom