A little thing I ealized today xD

*This* is a sexy keyboard!

vonslattoriginal2.jpg

I concur

There are two things that I don't care about when using a pc:
-The keyboard
- The mouse

I mean, who cares if the keyboard is backlit, u wanna play with the light off where the monitor can't shine it's light on the keys? I also mean that who cares about some extra buttons on a mouse :p

I mean, who cares if the keyboard is backlit, u wanna play with the light off where the monitor can't shine it's light on the keys? I also mean that who cares about some extra buttons on a mouse :p

I make huge use of the forward and back buttons on my Logitech G500s at work, and the dual-mode scroll wheel is immensely useful in Excel. Plus I'm significantly more accurate with it than a normal cheapo mouse, which has a noticeable boon on productivity. Mouses and keyboards are like SSDs and HDDs; if you're used to the better one you'll notice how awful the worse one is, but until you use the better one the worse one seems just fine.

I make huge use of the forward and back buttons on my Logitech G500s at work, and the dual-mode scroll wheel is immensely useful in Excel. Plus I'm significantly more accurate with it than a normal cheapo mouse, which has a noticeable boon on productivity. Mouses and keyboards are like SSDs and HDDs; if you're used to the better one you'll notice how awful the worse one is, but until you use the better one the worse one seems just fine.

So i guess i shouldn't get hooked to expensive peripherals :)

Back
Top Bottom