A little pricey

Status
Not open for further replies.

hickfarm

In Runtime
Ok my cousin showed me this and i couldn't keep myself from laughing.

5154_3.JPG

Here is a link of it on ebay

He was thinking a little high on the price. Also make sure to look at the comments. People can be so racist sometimes.:p

its the "internets" theres always going to be morons kind of funny though.. but is he dumb? everyones gonna think it is a joke having selling them that high.. Why is there 50 first dates in there?

it looks photoshopped. but then again he could have stolen it like hickfarm said. or he could actually own all that stuff. the world may never know..........

j369852147412 said:
"it looks photoshopped"

How does it look photoshopped. He has several other pics of it on ebay. not photoshopped.

Maybe stolen, but not photoshopped.

homerj14 said:
the red sign looks pixilated or maybe its just me?

Yeah someone else said that, and also the paper is slanted and the words are straight. But his other pics on ebay looked legit.

It looks real. Surprising amount of racial profiling though, that's pretty disappointed. Nobody would've said anything if it was a white guy...

"A man gave his life to get ONE of those..."

weedauction.jpg

I think it's fake. :rolleyes:

I would have believed it if i didn't see his UNSIGNED ALBUM somewhere down the page.;) :cool:

The box is most likely empty becAUSE HE WOULD OF GOT SHOT IF SEEN WITH Playstation 3s..lol

If it is photoshopped then the last thing that would look unrealistic would be the sign. If I were going to photoshop a picture like that then I would pay the most attention to the sign as that's what will attract everyones attention the most. Anyway, it's not photoshopped.

1. All empty boxes?

2. Has too much money and too much free time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom