A good Spec Computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badcompany3004

Beta member
hey i was just wondering if anyone out there knows what a good spec computer would be you know if i was going to get one built for me what should i ask for? so if anyone out there is good at building computers and could write me a list of decent components i would need to get it built doesnt have to be cheap but not really expensive either??

if anyone can then email at master_casey@hotmail.com i would appreciate it

How about you find out what they will give you for what your needs are then you post that here with your needs and we will tell you if it is good. There is going to be too much opinion with your question.

wat normally happens, is that you tell us how much you have to spend, and what you want to use the computer for. be it video editting, gaming etc. and we'll give u a list of componets u should get. then u build it yourself.

If you want a good gaming PC for not too expensive, check out my specs. It'll be around $1000 without the nice LCD monitor. You should probably get a CRT instead if you want to do gaming.

EDIT: Okay, might want to go with a DFI Lanparty instead if you're building it for gaming... that and a PCI-express graphics card.

0h ok i see how it works now sorry, i just thought people could give me their view of what makes a good computer and then it would give me an idea what to get.

ok well i want just an average computer up to £1000 which is around $1,812.18.

At the moment i do everything off my laptop but its beginning to die on me so i decided to get a list of components to get a good computer, so what i do with my computer at the moment is download movies, trailers and music using my 1mbps broadband so storage would be an issue id like alot of storage, i do play games on the computer but not alot of the time so it would be nice to play games with a the quality images etc. but it doesnt have to be top of the range.

so i dont know if that gives you a basic idea but hopefully it helps you help me. oh and if i had say three dvd rw drives in it would i be able to record onto three dvds at the same time say if i was storing three films and wanted to do it at the same time or is that not possible??

i was told that if i got a smaller more compact tower then its spec becomes not as good is that true??

ok well i hope you can help me if you cant no worries

p.s i aint building im just gettin the components and then gettin someone to build it im very busy so i cant fit it around pleasing the girlfriend, looking after the child and working to support us all so hopefully you dont look down on me for not building it myself:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom