A good overclock!!!

ardy891

Daemon Poster
I got my fx5700 to core 480 and memory 620, but i know that i can get the core over 500 and the memory to atleast 650!!!! do u think my current overclock is good and will i see much improvement pushing it all the way??

NICE!! I got mine at 500 core clock/537 Memory, so my memory doesn't run as fast, but my core runs a bit faster. I am talking about my old 5700LE BTW, you have a normal 5700?

well there is one thing if you download coolbits or anything that allows to overclock graphics cards, here we go once downloaded these go to overclocking bit in the Graphics advanced settings it should or may have 2D, click that it will then come up as 3D performance this will overclock at what you should run it at its best performance, thats what i did and mine is good +better

howd u get the core to 500, in rivatuner when u get to 490 it starts warning you!!!

500 core with that high of a memory speed could cause memory dumps, which is BAD. Underclock the memory by 10, and you should be able to push the core up to 500 NP. Also, ignore the beginnings of the warnings. RiveTuner sucks BTW... THing is too hard to use for what little it does..

I'll try it with 500 core and 620 memory and see how it runs, the only thing is my psu has crapped up, so i'm saving for a decent one!!! IS there anything I can unlock (through rivatuner) for my graphics car, like pipelines or summat!!!

Back
Top Bottom