A good, free blog...?

dude_56013

Fully Optimized
Well, when I head off to college, I'll probably start a blog for the family so they don't call me every instant they get.

Can someone suggest a good, free site to do this? I could google easily, but I'm more or less looking for first hand experience and usage.

The only one I know is Xanga. I haven't used that in like 5 years, so I don't know how it is now.

Yup. That's what I found last night. I'm going to try them both out a while and see which I like better. Blogger, from the comparisons I read, seems more "myspace-ish" because of all the changes you can make. I started a wordpress one last night because it seemed "cleanest."

Yup. That's what I found last night. I'm going to try them both out a while and see which I like better. Blogger, from the comparisons I read, seems more "myspace-ish" because of all the changes you can make. I started a wordpress one last night because it seemed "cleanest."

That's pretty much it. Wordpress looks a little more professional.

Yeah. I'm liking how clean it is so far. Thanks guys. I'll try it out for a while and try and report back on how it is!

Back
Top Bottom