a+ for dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.

laserbrain

Beta member
ok im no pc expert. i know a bit, and from time to time i mess around with my pc, opening it up, upgrading etc. i recently purchased a+ deluxe edition from david groth. probnlem is that this was printed in 2001. so i went to look for the updated 3rd edition. couldnt find it, but i did see a+ for dummies....i says there is enough info in there to pass the test and it is up to date. should i go for this?

No. Get Microsoft's training kit for A+ Certification. They should have a newer edition out by now. It covers a lot of material and is a good reference book for awhile.

I personally wouldn't go with a "Dummies" book either...but I also wouldn't go with Microsoft....
Do a search for the author Michael Meyers or Mike Meyers. This guy is AMAZING. And he can bring an explaination to many different levels...he also says that if you ever have a question, write on a certain newsgroup and he'll write you back. Very smart guy and pretty funny too!

-Mike

Mike Meyers is great. I got the all in one 5th edition(books name) its great come with practice test and is up to date till 2003 should cover most stuff even though if u take test now its 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom