A few traffic questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneMoreLevel

Solid State Member
I've got a few questions about my website and it's money.

1. Is it worth paying a few dollars a day to advertise on Facebook?
2. I use webs as a provider, can I use Adsense with it?
3. How can I increase my internet traffic? I've got a facebook group for my website, invited all my friends, And I recently even sent all my friends emails linking to my website. I also submitted my website to a few SEO's.
4. Is it possible to open a paypal at my age? (12) I have a savings account in a bank, is that good enough?
5. How can I increase my PR, while having a few Adsense banners, and doing a PPP (PayPerPost) every 5ish posts?

Sorry for all the questions, any help would be completely appreciated.

P.S. I'd also like to not spend alot of money on this yet, but until I can start it up and running.

wow 12 years old and already into all this, impressive. I only just started a website so im also all new to this. How much are they charging on Facebook? Cause i reckon that would be a great option to get your website out there. Whats your website about anyway?

I've been doing SEO for years, so I'd like ot share some tips that will work and that someone your age can utilize.

First of all, FaceBook is excelent because they share the adds with people who are interested. These adds are known as targeted adds. A service that uses targeted adds is great because they will be shown to people who are more than likely to be interested in your product or service. Now, here are the tips:

1. You can write an article about your service and submit it to article directories. You seem to write pretty decent from what I can tell, so you should not have too much trouble getting the articles accepted. One article a day for thirty days will get great results, but the articles must be keyword rich. This means that the articles must contain the necessary keywords throughout, so people can find them and then find your site. In order to know what keywords to use, you can use the free keyword research tool from Word Tracker, which can be found at http://www.freekeywords,wordtracker.com Let's say you are selling computer tech support. Type the words "computer tech support" in the keyword field, and the keyword tool will give you the 100 most popular searches. They are called long tailed keywords, and they relate to the subject at hand. Long tailed keywords are awesome to use because they also bring a more targeted audience. You can use more than one keyword or key phrase in an article or you can use just one keyword or key phrase per article to write a different article. Let me give you an example on how an article should be done.

Let's say that you want to write an article around the topic of computer tech support. You want the key word or key phrase "computer tech support" to be in the title, the first paragraph, and the last paragraph at least. I'd not use the keyword or key phrase any more than five times in the article or it may be considered as keyword stuffing, and the search engines may reject it. Not to mention, you want your article to flow neatly and make sense.

Then, you will need to submit it to article directories. EzineArticles Submission - Submit Your Best Quality Original Articles For Massive Exposure, Ezine Publishers Get 25 Free Article Reprints About.com: Need. Know. Accomplish. http://www.goarticles and eHow | How To Do Just About Everything! | How To Videos & Articles are very popular and have high traffic.

2. When you write the text for your site, be sure to use keywords and key phrases throughout it. For this, I'd use more than one keyword or key phrase in your text. Keep the same principle that you would with your articles, using each key word or key phrase three times, but don't over do it. Also, use Keywords and key phrases in the titles of your pages if possible, but you don't have to. Don't worry about meta tags. They're outdated.

3. Get yourself a prepaid credit card. These are cards that you can purchase to put cash on them. If you get money from odd jobs, you can go to Walmart or your local Right Aid and purchase one of these cards. When the cash is running low, you can replenish it. You can use this for paying for your adds and other expenses related to your site, such as hosting. I'd recommend you pay for hosting, so you do not have add clutter, unless you have enough experience to build your own servers and host your own site. W3Schools Online Web Tutorials has all that sort of information concerning server building andsite hosting, should you choose to go that route.

4. Make sure you use keywords and key phrases in the title and body of yourad text. You can use just one for this--one in the title and one in the ad body.

5. Make a business blog. Making a blog will also attract site traffic, and you can develop a readership. Blogger is excellent for getting started. Not to mention, it is free. If you are advanced with this kind of thing, use Word Press, but you will need a webhost to use Word Press. When you write blog posts, use the same principle with keywords and key phrases that you would with articles. To get traffic to your blog, you can comment on other blogs that are relevant to people who would need your site or service and somehow put your website URL in the post. Stay on topic, or this will become spam. You walk a fine line when you do things like that.

I hope that I've helped some. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I hope your business venture goes well. I have always had great respect for enterprising children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom