A Farewell to Hillary

I repped you before but I would rep you again. Dude I totally agree with you Obama can take his thumb out of his ass. I mean Your right we are in a rescission. If we were smart we would of taken our Money given to us by the government and invest it. Then the American dollar wouldnt of gone to 63 cents but up to 65. Our to economics said that if we invest our money into the market then our economy would improve but idiots go out and buy stuff and it doesn't make anything better.
I think Bush was right about going into Iraq and I think we should stay. Who the hell cares that we lost all those solders. Yes it is bad but it is for a good cause. If we pull out know there is the possibility of Iran taking over the country. The Country's progress would of all been wasted. Our troops would have died for nothing. This war is f***ing up our economy yes, but do you know why. It is because we are spending too much money on it. But think of all the research we have and how far we got. We need to stay in the war and raise the economy. I am tired of people acting like chickens and wanting to pull out of the war. Look at Vietnam. If we stayed in yes more would die but the country might not be under dictatorship rule. If we left Iraq it would be worse. The country would erupt in complete chaos and we would have failed our mission. Remember that we are here because of people that sit in caves and plan attacks on us, we need to stop that no matter what the cause.

Lmao. This is the most childish post I have ever seen. Leaving a war is not the same as being a chicken. One, the war is in Iraq. Two, it is Iran that has the nuclear weapons. Hum...I don't know what's wrong here but I just think there's something wrong. I also would like do ask what is wrong with a dictatorship? Nothing. A dictatorship is not a bad form of government, neither is communism, although communism is an economic system. It is just the people who run it that are bad. You also talk as if those lives of the soldiers didn't even matter...How would you like if you went there and you died and nobody gave a sh*t? The reason the U.S. is in this economical crisis is not only because of the war. Have you heard of outsourcing? IMO, give it a couple years and the U.S. will be #3. China and India will be ahead.

I'd vote Barack Obama over John McCain anyday. Hell, I'd probably vote Hillary Clinton over John McCain, provided I lived in the US...

Ok, well Dictatorship and Communism are bad and the only leaders that run them are bad. But you dont believe me. If Baraq is president and pulls us out of Iraq then watch another attack happen on AMERICAN soil. An I meant that the sacrifice of our soilders meant a lot. But their deaths would mean nothing if we pulled out now.

JogaBonito1502 you have some good points.. that I agree with. Communism is not a bad form of government. Its just the abuse, and it will never work the way it was originally formed to work.

But bad repping me because "obama is better than hillary" is childish.

hilarybadrep-1.jpg

Ok, well Dictatorship and Communism are bad and the only leaders that run them are bad.

Theoretically, communism is the best economical system. Dictatorship is not bad. You can have bad leaders, but the system itself is not bad. Only half statement is true.

But you dont believe me. If Barack is president and pulls us out of Iraq then watch another attack happen on AMERICAN soil. An I meant that the sacrifice of our soilders meant a lot. But their deaths would mean nothing if we pulled out now.

I don't think another attack would happen if the U.S. pulled out. If they stay I do think they will get attack. Best thing to do now is let Iraq rebuild itself, and only supervise. I know this goes against history, but I think it's what needs to be done.

@SmartPart - The neg. rep. might have been exaggeration. I read your post and I was outraged. Reading again I couldn't even tell if you even support Hillary, all it says is that Obama is a better speaker than Hillary. It was childish, but I just didn't know what to put for the explanation. I've also gotten neg. rep. from this. "Sorry buddy mccain". I'm not going to post the name though. Truth is, that's what politics brings you, discussion and segregation. I'm fine with all the neg. rep. I got. And I apologize for being out of line.

Yes I agree let Iraq rebuild itself but the need a defense which is were we come im. I opened a new thread people.

I repped you before but I would rep you again. Dude I totally agree with you Obama can take his thumb out of his ass. I mean Your right we are in a rescission. If we were smart we would of taken our Money given to us by the government and invest it. Then the American dollar wouldnt of gone to 63 cents but up to 65. Our to economics said that if we invest our money into the market then our economy would improve but idiots go out and buy stuff and it doesn't make anything better.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Short lesson in economics.

Due to the money multiplier, an increase in investment (aka loanable funds) will INCREASE the money supply, and therefore depreciate the dollar.

These "idiots" going out and buying stuff are doing the RIGHT thing. Why do you think the government recently handed out stimulus rebates on our taxes--to INCREASE consumption.

Nevertheless, this means nothing. Both candidates know this and won't make this mistake. However, McCain is making one huge economical mistake, and it is his gas tax holiday. it's a bit hard to explain, but here it goes:

Supply of gas, especially in the summer, is pretty much non-responsive to price, also called inelasticity. This means that a change in price won't change supply. Gas is a natural resource and the refineries won't be able to add more of something that they can hardly control. Okay, nothing there, how about demand? Demand for gas is much more elastic than the supply is, so what will happen? The demand goes up. Can you tell me what happens when supply stays the same and demand goes up? If you said a rise in price, you are correct.

Overall, this means:
Oil companies: +1
Consumers: Even
Government: -1

Bad idea.

Something good that McCain has promised to do, and hopefully soon Obama as well, is to retrain automobile works in the great lakes area. Due to high gas prices, the fact that American cars suck, and the faltering economy, thousands of workers in Michigan, Illinois, and Indiana who based their income off of automobile factory work are being laid off. How so we solve this? Re-train them. Yes, McCain is offering free tuition to community college for these workers. In my opinion, and many others, this is a great economical move that Bush has refused to make for many years.

From an email I received:

IRS agent's observations

After watching the democratic debate the other day in Vegas, I literally wanted to puke. For the most part, all of them bashed Bush over and over again on how he is out for his millionaire friends and the big oil companies and he has totally forgotten or disregarded the little guy. So being an ex-IRS employee, I decided to look back on the tax tables to see if there is any truth to what they said and the media keeps stating as fact, "Bush is only out for the rich in this country.

Based on using the actual tax tables (see link below), here are some examples on what the taxes were/are on various amounts of income for both singles and married couples. so let's see if the Bush tax cuts only helped the rich.

http://www.taxfoundation.org/publications/show/151.html

Taxes under Clinton 1999 Taxes under Bush 2008
Single making 30K - tax $8,400 Single making 30K - tax $4,500
Single making 50K - tax $14,000 Single making 50K - tax $12,500
Single making 75K - tax $23,250 Single making 75K - tax $18,7 50
Married making 60K - tax $16,800 Married making 60K - tax $9,000
Married making 75K - tax $21,000 Married making 75K - tax $18,750
Married making 125K - tax $38,750 Married making 125K - tax $31,250

Statistics taken out of context mean nothing. Those aren't even adjusted for inflation.

Back
Top Bottom