A Desperate Plee to anyone that can read and translate italian. Please !

Status
Not open for further replies.
K M A N, i got an italian friend i met on WoW ill ask him to translate for you !

Thanks for your KIND help Preacher, greatly received from me and other InCrysis members. PM me if you get any further helps, or simply reply back here. And yes, you also qualify for free beer if i ever see you in my life ! :p.

Geesh at 14, i dont need to be told what a video game is and how it will only entertain me.

And it is better if they take longer because i get more money to get a new PC. :).

Im not getting a new PC just because of Crysis, i enjoy looking for PC Parts, and Building them (mainly figuring out why it wont Boot Up ), I have other hobbies as well.. I like gameing, I like Speakers headphones and most Tech stuff. I like playing sports, but i dont get to regularly, I like going into town with my mates. You no... i dont spend my whole life raveing on about Crysis, its just its the first DX10 FPS, and i love FPS, and have been interested in the development of new rendering methods for the past few years, like Ray-Tracing and DirectX Advancements, Open GL ect ect. Thats why i have such an interest in the game, and many people agree with me. So its nice to take part and help people in a community such as InCrysis.com who like the game,just like i do.

I know my opinions and continuing support for Crysis has certainly been the opposite of 'Well-Received' here of tech forums, but tahts just because you, and obviously a few other people dont have an interest in the game quite like i do. Besides i was only asking for someone who knows Italian to give me and many othrs a bit of help. There was really very little need to critisize me.

Thanks.

We'll at 18 you learn there are more important things.

I assumed the $$$ was your motive for time.

I'm very excited over crysis. I already have a GTS and I am already running Vista, so I'm just sitting...waiting...and it won't make it come any faster.

Sorry for poking fun... it was just so easy to, I'm sorry lol.

I no, theres a lot more important things, but none that i should really be worrying about ona day to day basis, Except im still thinking how to earn money for University ...

i hope everyone obsessing over Crysis knows that not every "best thing since sliced bread" game ends up being released. heck look at how long it took some that did, HL2 suffered a few [sarcasm]minor[/sarcasm] setbacks and look at the history of Prey. i'm still waiting on Duke Nukem Forever.......

there really isn't any useful info in the article about Crysis. it's mostly personal questions to the dev. "what games have you worked on", "where are you working now" etc. about the only real info relating to Crysis is he is asked what he's been working on for Crysis: mostly the AI. then he just goes on with more personal stuff "what's it like at Crytek", "what advice would you give to someone who wants a career like yours" and so on.

Geesh at 14, i dont need to be told what a video game is and how it will only entertain me. And im not by any means addicted. Trust me.

And it is better if they take longer because i get more money to get a new PC. :).

Im not getting a new PC just because of Crysis, i enjoy looking for PC Parts, and Building them (mainly figuring out why it wont Boot Up ), I have other hobbies as well.. I like gameing, I like Speakers headphones and most Tech stuff. I like playing sports, but i dont get to regularly, I like going into town with my mates. You no... i dont spend my whole life raveing on about Crysis, its just its the first DX10 FPS, and i love FPS, and have been interested in the development of new rendering methods for the past few years, like Ray-Tracing and DirectX Advancements, Open GL ect ect. Thats why i have such an interest in the game, and many people agree with me. So its nice to take part and help people in a community such as InCrysis.com who like the game,just like i do.

I know my opinions and continuing support for Crysis has certainly been the opposite of 'Well-Received' here of tech forums, but tahts just because you, and obviously a few other people dont have an interest in the game quite like i do. Besides i was only asking for someone who knows Italian to give me and many othrs a bit of help. There was really very little need to critisize me.

Thanks.

page0_blog_entry149_2.jpg

KMAN, I think some of us are just getting a little sick and tired of you post whoring on your every move. And some people are getting a little sick and tired of your contant "Oh Look At Me, Oh Look At What I got" attitude.

Like last week Outburst of you complaining about how Crysis costing you another 700 quid. No one care.

No One Cares.

i hope everyone obsessing over Crysis knows that not every "best thing since sliced bread" game ends up being released. heck look at how long it took some that did, HL2 suffered a few [sarcasm]minor[/sarcasm] setbacks and look at the history of Prey. i'm still waiting on Duke Nukem Forever.......

there really isn't any useful info in the article about Crysis. it's mostly personal questions to the dev. "what games have you worked on", "where are you working now" etc. about the only real info relating to Crysis is he is asked what he's been working on for Crysis: mostly the AI. then he just goes on with more personal stuff "what's it like at Crytek", "what advice would you give to someone who wants a career like yours" and so on.

You forgot STALKER.

I was waiting on STALKER for years... I'm still waiting on HL2 E2... It was "ORIGINALLY" supposed to be released spring of 2007... but I got an e-mail the other day saying its pushed back to Dec 31, 2007....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom