A day at the range...

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Just stumbled across my photos from a days shooting down at our army range!

Did this through air cadets

It was winter 2004, we had great fun. It was a competion out of 130 and I came 4th! Now the last pic is very intersting. I was down at the targets and we heard a huge crack on the target. We checked an found that a round had gone through sideways! Something that is amazingly rare and we called the competion to a halt due to this "defected round"

Rifle I fire (SA80)

guns_bags.jpg

Ammo duty
ammo.jpg

Respirator shooting!
shooting_trench.jpg

Its me!

shooting_ghurka.jpg

Sideways bullet...

SidewaysBullet.jpg

Steven12 said:
I want to be in army cadets, ill go and ask my mum now.

lol, we had the option of doing that at school, but I'm a woosy and chose hillwalking :D, I'd much prefer that than crawling in the mud. Its not all shooting, one group had to lie down for about an hour to "learn" about camoflage. ha, losers

:( Nooooo! Dont join army cadets. Just a bunch of thugs. Join air! Get more chances to do stuff. And steven! You have to be 13

13 and 3 months isnt it

i was in the air cadets for 2 years, great fun while it lasted, and i never did get L98 qaulified

EDIT: erm you sure you fired the SA80 (best rifle), i thought as a cadet your only allowed to fire the L98 which is the cadet version of it

I was in sea cadets for about 5/6 years... it was good fun untill the CO changed around, and the idiot that took over kept on swearing at people... he told me to F off once too many times, so i did... lol

dont join army cadets either! air or sea cadets are much better than army!

Back
Top Bottom