A+ Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imaxle

Baseband Member
Has anyone taken the A+ certification exam?? I am thinking about taking the software part of it soon and I am wondering if anyone can offer some advice

get as many certs as you can, i have my a+ and my ms word2k the more the merrier, just make sure that you can actually learn the stuff and perform the tasks like installing hdds and troubleshooting, because if you get a job only with your A+ they make sure you can do normal troubleshooting stuff. good luck.

I am working on it right now, Problem is I have a book from 1998 so I need to head to the halfprice computer book store and pick one up.

Pretty easy stuff, just dont have a whole lot of time to spend on it.

A+ is Very Important!! Although it may seem that it is a waste of time it is expected. It provides you with the basic knowlesge of everything. It is also a very fun course. I suggest reading the whole book through first. And taking a class. No matter what you plan to do you should have it. After getting A+, is always first. You can then branch out to want to do.

The oldest book you should get is from 2002. a 2001 book is pushing it but very useful.

i really hope you do great on the exam.
Just study. Look at some practice exams.

i think you gotta get your hardware and software exams to be certified. hardware is easier i find

A+ Self test

I'm learning A+ with a book from Mike Meyers is it a good book?

Also, I'm looking 4 a self test on line where I can test myself before exam , does anyone know where to get them?
Thanks

You can use Exam Essentials to study for the exam. I am not sure if the new Exam includes XP information. Once you get the A+ Cert. you never have to take that exam again. Go for it!!!

Another web-site you can go to is www.cramsessions.com for practice tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom