A+ Certification

I'm planning on taking the A+ class at my school next year. After completing the course I plan on actually getting certified. I would like to know if this helps you get a temporary job with computers. Just to make some extra $$ off to the side. If it's not much of a difference I might just blow it off for later and take some other classes that I want to take.

I'm planning on taking the A+ class at my school next year. After completing the course I plan on actually getting certified. I would like to know if this helps you get a temporary job with computers. Just to make some extra $$ off to the side. If it's not much of a difference I might just blow it off for later and take some other classes that I want to take.

It can really help get computer jobs.

If my school had that class I'd be taking it. But my school is lame, so we don't have it. We do have it in another school in the district, but it's too far of a drive to that school. It'd be nice to be certified before getting out of school. Now I either have to do it in college or on my own time.

Alright. That settles it then. I'll take it next year although I'll probably be 1 out of 5 in the class. My school has the whole prep. jockey. popular thing going on. I like to group myself as all since I can get along with pretty much anyone.

Back
Top Bottom