A+ cert study book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
well im going to be taking the A+ cert soon most likely and i was going to grab a study book just to make sure i know what is on the test. I know the Mike Meyers book is the best, but there are different ones, and different editions of the books. Some may be for old exams, so i just want to get the right one.

So my question is, is this the latest book, if not please link me to the correct one threw amazon.

Amazon.com: Mike Meyers' A+ Certification Passport, Third Edition (Mike Meyers' Certficiation Passport) (9780072263084): Michael Meyers, Scott Jernigan: Books

When are you taking the test, you know they are implementing a new one sometime in August right? Maybe you should wait and take that one since it's not too far away? Well the test isn't, but the books will be...Lex Luther said to expect litt sometime like October.

^great, i was going to take it around the end of august. So now i will have to wait for the new book. Thanks for the heads up.

When are you taking the test, you know they are implementing a new one sometime in August right? Maybe you should wait and take that one since it's not too far away? Well the test isn't, but the books will be...Lex Luther said to expect litt sometime like October.

Uh, I think he has said November. Maybe I'm wrong.

well i thought the update was next year some time, so i don't want to get caught in the middle (studying for the old exam) so i think i'll wait until after the update to look for a book then. I'll have to do a little googling to find out the exact date. Thanks though

Haha yes my bad my bad.. I just thought I remembered correctly that it was 3 months from august, but I am wronnngg. Fail.

No problem Luke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom