A bunch of random questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep Potato waffles, I tried your weird battered waffles once and didn't much care for them the only saving grace I can say for them is they do dunk in tea quite well,

lol that's pretty funny, Saxon ! I can imagine you dunking one over here, you would get some crazy*** looks. :p Yeah, I know, so ?

I would do it in public as look at it this way, they are nothing more that flat doughnuts with tire marks on them.

I would like to try a pancake stack at some point we normally get a folded pancake with some kind of fruit or icecream contained within the fold *sigh* other than the full English breakfast and the pork pie we english have little or no good food.

Remind me to send you some jellied eel some time, that stuff is horrific seriously open a jar of it an you feel like your gona barf... oh well atleast what little we do have is better than Curry and Chicken.

I would do it in public as look at it this way, they are nothing more that flat doughnuts with tire marks on them.

I would like to try a pancake stack at some point we normally get a folded pancake with some kind of fruit or icecream contained within the fold *sigh* other than the full English breakfast and the pork pie we english have little or no good food.
Dont worry when you come to crash over at my place in the summer we will go to IHOP.

IHOP?

An you forgot about the bar, we need to find a great bar someware with boobies an good beer.

IHOP?

An you forgot about the bar, we need to find a great bar someware with boobies an good beer.
International House of Pancakes ;)

Yes there are bars....not sure if the first thing is at them though....:freak:

patat-croc.jpg

Potato waffels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom