A brief history of video game consoles

:) loving it...
I used to have an atari 2600,
I've still got a mega drive /genesis
I had a sega saturn as well until I sold it on ebay last year

I've also still got an old console that's not listed on that site, one called a BBC Grandstand, it's a bit like the super pong I guess, where you have the paddle controllers with dials to control what's going on on the screen

:) loving it...
I used to have an atari 2600,
I've still got a mega drive /genesis
I had a sega saturn as well until I sold it on ebay last year

I've also still got an old console that's not listed on that site, one called a BBC Grandstand, it's a bit like the super pong I guess, where you have the paddle controllers with dials to control what's going on on the screen
The oldest ones I remember are the Atari systems, I never had one but my friend did and I played it all the time. I still have an NES and a Sega Genesis in my closet. I used to have a Super Nintendo but I sold that on ebay a long time ago for quite a nice chunk of money considering I got it for free.

I play my Sega Genesis 16 bit daily haha

Half priced books by me sells there games for $1-$3 each. So i have been collecting them lately.

What a great find!! Its amazing to see how far things have come in the last 10 years or so going from the SNES to where we are now!

What a great find!! Its amazing to see how far things have come in the last 10 years or so going from the SNES to where we are now!
Seriously I didn't even know they made video game consoles way back in 1970 so I definitely learned something.

Back
Top Bottom