A boat. Made of Cardboard.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;981288 said:
Did you end up taking a video of it? I'd like to see it in action.

If he didn't.. Didn't happen :D :p

I actually didn't film it... I forgot my camera in my room in the rush trying to make it too the beach on time. And I ended up in the boat instead of watching... lmao. It was COLD AS HELL if that makes sense, lol. Lake Superior water... COLD. And to top it off... the temperature outside right now, is 28*F. It was probably 40-45 out then... All I have are a couple more pics that I'll upload tomorrow. But nothing by the water. I just put my suit on and threw my phone(camera) in my backpack and went down to the beach. The beach it self was fenced off. We had to be breathalized before getting in. The paddlers only, lol.

Nice one, I love things like this! The two things I'm most worried about in terms of it not floating are its water-tightness and rigidity. Unless that's really nice, waterproof duct tape then my guess is that water will seep through and eventually it'll sink as a result. But as long as it's not going to collapse in on itself as soon as anyone jumps into it I reckon it'll float for a while!

Nice work :)

Back
Top Bottom