A bass amp and a pedal

Celery

Golden Master
These are what I have left after I sold off my guitars and an amp. I haven't played for about two years and now I thought I wanna noodle on one.

So I hit the best of $200 guitars site and found a nice one, the Epiphone LP Special II in black. Lots of good reviews about it.

Then I decided to look at the best of $300 guitars and I hit a home run. A Parker PDF30 in black but for $200 new. They came out in 2013 but now discontinued. Good specs and good reviews.

It's now in shipment. Check it out. :)

The Parker PDF30

Nice. Here's mine.
ufqksw8kgn9rbuxogyng.jpg

Mine is the David Gilmour Edition black Strat from the Fender Custom Shop. It has all the same pickups and even the extra switch to throw the bridge pick up in on any position. I added some copper cladding inside the cavities after I bought it to help fight any hum.

You know what would be cool ....if both of you got together and had a jam session...:D

Last edited:
That would be nice but I can't play too well anymore. I thought I can get back into it but it doesn't look good.

Check out Rocksmith. It's a game for PC, PS and xbox. you can relearn the chords play games that teach you the basics again, and it's fun to mess with even if you know the chords and notes by heart.

I remember all that. It's my disabilities that's my problem.

And on top of aging.

Back
Top Bottom