97' BMW 318i

friend got one with 80,000 says he won't push it past 250000 he said like most cars they die around that time.

wow yeah but for the average here life is about that long, the last 3 vehicles that finally died or were to expensive for the trouble was 250000 which is good but not at the price that guy is asking.

I wouldnt get a car with 250k miles, and less if its a BMW. There expensive to mantain, look for something with less miles.

I agree with everyone else, 435k is alot of miles and while it's possible for them to last that long, the ones that do last that long because they are very well maintained by their owners. Most people don't care for their cars that well, so if your still thinking of getting that car I would get a mechanic to check her our first.

But if you need: cheap, quick & affordable then this is the car for you, and it's only $300:D:p
%5Bts%5Dsm.avi_001644598.jpg

All i wanted to do was get a car to drive in the winter. i just decided to buy a new fuel injection engine for my 88 camaro, screw buying a shitty car.

Get something as a temp car to hold you over for a year that's cheap, decent mileage for the age, and is running good. I think you can last for a year with a beater type car and it will save you a bit of money. If you can find a 1998 Ford Zx2, they go for pretty cheap. As long as you can find one with a good history and mileage. I just recommend that car because I have an '03 Zx2 and it's pretty much the same car, has good pickup for a 4 cyl.

Back
Top Bottom