911 report

bluto

Banned
9/11 report ?
My best friend is of this Islamic faith,just a wonderfull Canadian now.
We both beleive in God
Does the report indicate i should end this
friendship ?
:confused:

What the hell are you talking about?

The 911 report isnt about muslim bashing. Its about how to better secure the US from terrorists.

They may not be labling terrorists, but certainly you have to admit that here in the UK we are now seeing the same situation with muslim people and the police force as there was around ten years ago with black people (Stephen Larwence case?).
Better securing any country, should not involve the random searching of people from a certin background, just because they fit the current "terrorist profile".
It's probably not the intention of the report, but the whole event in general, and the public attitude towards people means that many muslims will be labled as terrorists even though they may not be.

i havent herd of this 9/11 report but to me it just sounds racist.

there are christian and muslim terroists

but there are many more christian and muslim people who are decent and do not want to harm anyone.

that applies to ALL religions

root said:
They may not be labling terrorists, but certainly you have to admit that here in the UK we are now seeing the same situation with muslim people and the police force as there was around ten years ago with black people (Stephen Larwence case?).
Better securing any country, should not involve the random searching of people from a certin background, just because they fit the current "terrorist profile".
It's probably not the intention of the report, but the whole event in general, and the public attitude towards people means that many muslims will be labled as terrorists even though they may not be.
Yeah, a lot of muslims are being targeted by police to be terrorists etc but I think that it all started with alquida and that so they are to blame.

My opinion the only christian terroist was the timothy mcveigh and that other guy. It completley moronic not to target arabs.

Its arabs that are attacking western countries not christians. The only way to deal with it is to crush them.

Look at WWII the allies crushed Germany and a country that used to go to war every 5 years hasnt caused trouble for 60. Same with Japan a country that was blood thirsty and war mongerers is now pacified and become peaceful people.

All it takes is seeing half of your population burn to death to keep these savages at bay.

Thanks

Thanks "humans" thats the kind of replys i was hopeing for.
I don't like the expression "Muslim Terrorist. etc.
They do not label any other religeon this way.eg : NYC
Police just nabbed Catholic suspect John Mcintire for robbing a licquor store.
Now did they ?
:confused:

Actually you are wrong. I mean cmon isnt it obvious.

ALAH ACBAR! is what they say.

John Mcintire or whoever didnt go in and rob the licquire store with a knife and say JESUS told me that you should give me all your money. DID HE?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well you see after these terrorist behead these people. THEY SHOUT ALAH ACBAR! ALAH ACBAR! ALAH ACBAR!

Are you crazy?

Back
Top Bottom