9/11 And some interesting facts

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=Loose+Change

From this video I saw some interseting facts about 9/11.

Flight 93 in the town that had the plane hit with 193 poeple onboard. The corner was called into work that day. He stated that day had NO BODIES. I didn't say a few, i said NO BODIES come into his morge. If 193 poeple die AT ONCE he'd be over run.

Bin Laden released a statement saying that he had no resonbilitly for this act of terrisioism. In fact it was forbidden by his higher ups.

Several witnesses at ground zero say they heard explosions from the bottom of the twin towers.

One man who does demolation for a living said it sounded as someone had planted bombs and was blowing the towers up.

A new piece of software with a 10 min sample of your voice can dupliate your voice... Um, they did several expeirments with this and said they can pretty much do anyones voice in the world if they got 10 mins of their voice. Getting a 10 min tape from binladen shouldn't be too hard considering they are the national goverment.

Also a lot of other facts.

Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

Wow...that's pretty interesting. They've got some hardcore facts to back themselves up too, so it's not some little comedy like Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11.

I was impressed by it. I considered Fahrenheit 9/11 to be a fluke, and a comedy more then anything else.

Nik00117 said:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=Loose+Change

From this video I saw some interseting facts about 9/11.

Flight 93 in the town that had the plane hit with 193 poeple onboard. The corner was called into work that day. He stated that day had NO BODIES. I didn't say a few, i said NO BODIES come into his morge. If 193 poeple die AT ONCE he'd be over run.

Well, there is an explanation for this. You see, when you're in an airplane that's the size of a building, with lots and lots of very high explosive fuel, and you crash. Your body does not stay whole, it disinigrates. Kind of like being instantly cremated. So, this explains why there was NO BODIES. Examples for this is when say someone working with propane, and then it explodes, the body won't be completely whole, it will have blown up into a lot of pieces, although when working with propane it wouldn't vaporize the body, as would the airplane and it's high explosive fuel.

Bin Laden released a statement saying that he had no resonbilitly for this act of terrisioism. In fact it was forbidden by his higher ups.

Do you honestly want to believe Bin Laden? There's yet another explanation for this. You attack the world's greatest nation, you're goign to have a lot of crap reigning down on you. So of course he denies it. I watched the dang announcement of him saying it on CNN! Then he later said that it WAS him.

Several witnesses at ground zero say they heard explosions from the bottom of the twin towers.

This shouldn't even be considered 'evidence'. Why? Ever been out somewhere, take the forest for example, and you're walking around, and you hear gun shots. You can't zero in on the exact location of the gun shot. Mainly due to the hills and trees and other various things. The sound waves bounce off objects deflecting it and redirecting it. So, let's take a jet, and explode it into a building, all the while, there's TONS and TONS of skyscrapers around the building. All the while, once the explosion goes off, the sound waves bounce off the buildings, getting deflected and redirected in a 360 degree circumference. So, just because a few people hear somethign, doesn't make it right...:rolleyes:

One man who does demolation for a living said it sounded as someone had planted bombs and was blowing the towers up.

Of course it sounded liek someone planted bombs and blew the tower up! A giant jet full of fuel just exploded! :rolleyes:

A new piece of software with a 10 min sample of your voice can dupliate your voice... Um, they did several expeirments with this and said they can pretty much do anyones voice in the world if they got 10 mins of their voice. Getting a 10 min tape from binladen shouldn't be too hard considering they are the national goverment.

Also a lot of other facts.

You have to take into consideration that when you view a tape with a sound recording on it, the lips and facial movements, anlong with body movements when using body language, must be taken into consideration. Yes, who knows, they MAY have duplicated his voice, but when you have a Middle-Eastern news station broadcasting him over LIVE television, come on people, let's use our brains. We didn't duplicate anything...

There were definitely controlled explosions in the towers. Notice the way they fell? Demolition experts plan for months to make buildings fall that way. Buildings that have had planes crashed into them do not fall like that. And the towers were designed to withstand plane crashes.

Extactly. The buildings could of fallen like they fallen. Also have you see pictures of teh lawn infront of the penetgon? Right in front of wehre teh colloision took place! They say the plane BOUNCED off the lawn. God dang they got some fast lawn people because you se epictures of this BIG FIRE but the lawn is green. I mean really green. No big holes from a big jet hitting or anything. And also the HOLE is far too small for that size of aplane to hit it.

I thought the dead-giveaway is that the planes that collided into the World Trade Center never actually were identified as the planes that were reported missing. Furthermore, every single square foot of the Pentagon is under surviallence, interior and exterior, yet the government has not yet released any footage of any plane colliding into the wall.

Also, most importantly, unlike the Kennedy assasination, no news channels ever played the footage frame by frame, although they played them in real time nonstop for eight months. If one were to watch any footage of any angleof the planes colliding, less than a second before collision, there is a bright light coming from inside the tower, much like an explosion. I didn't believe what the government had told me and everyone else on the days following the attacks, and I still dont. Neither does the government, for that matter.

so are you guys saying that 9/11 might not be bin laden's fault, but the USgov is blaming it on him? and that the twin towers falling might have been planned? and that the pentagon crash might have been staged aswell? cuz thats what it sounds like. dotn take this wrong, im not accusing u guys of anything. well, i guess i gotta watch the video first. brb. :D

edit:
damn! >1hr. i guess ill watch it later

I am inferring that. Don't just base your opinion on the video, base your opinion on well, your gut feeling as well. As regarding Bin Laden being responsible for the attacks, terrorism is pointless if the public do not know who they are to fear. Always, terrorist groups stand up for what they believe in, just as you and I. And they never are silenced. Not that I would trust Bin Laden's word that he was not responsible for the attacks, but I would not trust Bush's either.

Oh, and Justin McG's comment about the morgue as evidence was entirely correct, even if I dont agree with him on all of his comments in this thread. Common sense, America...

Yes please watch the video from start to finish before you really comment on this issue. I do now believe the US govt not only allowed this to open, BUT THEY MADE IT HAPPEN. To many facts that are backed up by hardcore evidence for me to disbelif.

Back
Top Bottom