82" samsung tv

You guys are kind of forgetting one big point about the resolutions. Its pretty much universal around that you don't even really need 1080P till your at 56" or bigger unless your at a close distance.

I was at a debate when I got mine if I should even go 1080P since its only 42" but I generally sit within 7 feet of the TV so it was worth the extra. I forget the actual calculation but its screen size times a certain number that equals the viewing distance that you actually can notice the difference between 1080P and 720P.

Thats why most 32" and below you don't even see in 1080P except a few since you would need to be sitting in front of it as close to your computer screen to notice a difference.

Bragging rights for a rich nut but I'd rather take a 150" 1080P projector for $900.

I just can't see that high of a resolution meaning much of anything on a TV thats only 82"

dunno bout resolutions but i do know the optimum viewing distance is 3.5 times the size of the t.v

103 X 3.5 = 360 " lol

woah !! that is mega huge.... i can see playing a good blu-ray on that puppy.... impressive.

Back
Top Bottom