800-1000$ Computer???

blind_reaper8

In Runtime
Photoshop Computer???

Alright here is the deal... i have been tasked by my beloved mother to build her a computer which she intends to use the latest and greatest photoshop stuff on (Windows XP as the OS)... what is the key to building this sort of machine (RAM?)... and she wants it for $800-$1000 MAX (not including the monitor or OS or mouse/keyboard)... thoughts and suggestions?

It doesnt have to be all pretty and such... so the case doesnt matter much.

no no, get a Intel motherboard at your local fry's and make sure its says this:
BOXD975XBXLKR
AA D27094-304
SERIALNUMBERxxx

those will support Conroe and the upcoming processors. And get an Intel 920 off the egg, and get whatever RAM you would like.

LMAO a D975XBX... for a strictly business/photoshop computer... youre seriously kidding right? lol she doesnt need anything fancy... and she doesnt run any games... well other than solitare which we all know is a real GCard intense game... i like these other guys suggestions... and i think i will give my mum my ram and get something that looks even cooler for mine... but i dont know about the ram yet...

Oh and thanks for all the input so far y'all

i'll help you get a computer for 1K that you will like and your momy will like

blind_reaper8 said:
LMAO a D975XBX... for a strictly business/photoshop computer... youre seriously kidding right? lol she doesnt need anything fancy... and she doesnt run any games... well other than solitare which we all know is a real GCard intense game... i like these other guys suggestions... and i think i will give my mum my ram and get something that looks even cooler for mine... but i dont know about the ram yet...

Oh and thanks for all the input so far y'all

Intel makes the best stable motherboards, but its your choice.

Back
Top Bottom