7950gx2

Spec

Fully Optimized
Ok, i have a quick question, i dont know if im confused or not..but on this gpu, is there 2 GPU's in it? because im looking at pictures and its showing a base card (on top) and a card on bottom.....i take it this is a dual GPU?

Spec said:
Ok, i have a quick question, i dont know if im confused or not..but on this gpu, is there 2 GPU's in it? because im looking at pictures and its showing a base card (on top) and a card on bottom.....i take it this is a dual GPU?

Yes sir, would love to have that baby.

it's not even really 1gb of memory. it's like saying 2 512 cards in sli is 1gb.

Alright thanks..because i was thinking about getting a new mobo/GPU/CPU maybe, in the next year or so, total at just those three i was looking at is 1400 :\.....AMD ATHLON x2 5000+, the 7950's, and an AM2 Mobo....but..i think i need am2 ram also :\

in the next year? if you're gonna wait until next year you might as well strive for a dx10 card. and yeah if you upgrade to am2, you'll need ddr2 ram. but, i'd get conroe for processor/mobo instead, it's alot better than amds processors atm.

Spec said:
Alright thanks..because i was thinking about getting a new mobo/GPU/CPU maybe, in the next year or so, total at just those three i was looking at is 1400 :\.....AMD ATHLON x2 5000+, the 7950's, and an AM2 Mobo....but..i think i need am2 ram also :\

First of all, before you buy those two 7950 GX2's, what monitor are you buying? If you're not running multiple-monitors or a single 24" or larger widescreen LCD, don't bother. Save yourself some money and power by getting two 7900 GTX's instead. All you'll do is waste processing power and money.

Back
Top Bottom