77.73 drivers or not?

cantona

Daemon Poster
I posted before but i didnt get a straight answer. The question is simple should i download the new 77.73 drivers for my 6600Gt or keep the 66.93 drivers?

Thanx

Yeah I'm kind of wondering the same thing. The 66.93 drivers have been the best of all the drivers they have released recently in my opinion and extremely stable so I wonder too if I should switch over to the 77.73 drivers.

I have no problems with the new 77.73 drivers... but that is with 7800s.. as far as I know, the 6600GT shouldnt react much differently.

do you know anyone with the 6600GT who has the new drivers? if so see what they think?

Thankyou

Download the drivers. You can't tell what they will do on your computer by what they are doing on someone else,s. The drivers are stable but what you have on your system is what will determine whether there will be an issue or not.

If they don't work then just roll back to the old ones.

ok thanks for the help and ur right if they dont work well ill just convert back to the old ones

once again thanks

PS: lurkswithin: the funny site doesnt seem to be working anymore coz i tries it on my favourite and it didnt work either...maybe try it later

Ok guys i downloaded, installed the new drivers and then restarted my pc. Now i went into My C drive and found there were now 2 files one saying NVIDIA (it contains the 77.73 drivers) and NvidiaTemp (which contains the old drivers)...what do i do now? do i uninstall the old drivers?or just keep the folder the temp folder?

Thanx

Back
Top Bottom