750 GB External Hard Drive

Brian_Fenner

In Runtime
Just got a WD "My Book" 750GB external hard drive for backup and video storage...........sweet unit! :D
Would of went with the 1 TB but figured that was getting ridiculious. :p

wdfMyBook_Essential2.0_1U.jpg

Holy crap, I need THAT!!!! I have the WD 250GB MyBook version. It's nearing capactiy already. When you have movie collections and such on there, 1TB is a must have. The unit is small, but heavy suprisingly.

i need one asap. i was considering going for a 500gb one, but might just wait to christmas and get a 1tb one. i mean movies are around, 700mb, albums 100mb, games 1-5gb, then all your other stuff. its a must have for a downloader like me :p

nice man

i only got a 160Gb drive got it like 2 years ago cost me £130 lol

but surprisingly i havent filled it because all my movies n songs are on my 500Gb desktop drive i just have a few important instalation files on there and important documents and stuff that if my laptop died id be lost without.

although before i had my desktop it was absolutely full coz i had my laptop ghost image on it aswell

My 250G Packard bell cost £70 last Christmas and I'm only using about 10G:D I still keep putting stuff on disc's

Hmm i dont have one right now , i did have a 40g one a while back and it failed on me but it was old tbh

I am looking at gettnig something around the 320gb to 500g limit , prolly the smaller one cos i dont realy like large drives myself
Prices have come down a lot as well i have noticed , now you can get 500g for about £70

Hmm i dont have one right now , i did have a 40g one a while back and it failed on me but it was old tbh

I am looking at gettnig something around the 320gb to 500g limit , prolly the smaller one cos i dont realy like large drives myself
Prices have come down a lot as well i have noticed , now you can get 500g for about £70

Muz, have you got an ALDIs near you, as they keep getting a 500G one in from time to time for abut the same price, I have an old thread on it somewhere.

Muz, have you got an ALDIs near you, as they keep getting a 500G one in from time to time for abut the same price, I have an old thread on it somewhere.

Erm yeah there is one somewhere around here
i think i have seen the drive you are talking about before , i might keep an eye out for it and try and get me one next time they are selling them

I'm replacing an 80GB, 160GB, and a 320GB external drives.
Nice to have one large unit but I will probably still keep the 320GB unit and use it for just backup purposes.

WD sure makes some nice drives at a pretty reasonable price.

I wanna get a Buffalo NAS drive so all my computers can access it.

I was thinking the LinkStation 500gig.
Gigabit too ohh yueahhhhh

Back
Top Bottom