64% are women!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
homerj14 said:
I dont believe that
Me too. I really like to know where they are getting their figures from.

Firstly, the 64% are women. If that is the case, then how come all the lan parties I go to tend to have a 10:1 ratio of men : women.
Sorry, I don't mean to sound sexist.

Secondly........
The average gamer spends 7 hours a week gaming.
Yeah Right! Obviously they are forgetting about the number of players of WOW (and other MMOs) that can easily rack up 20 hours a week.

molsen said:
yea but those games included in the survey include online games like Yahoo and other smaller net-based games. Not just CS and WOW lol

psh ***throws the survey out***.

Girls get bored and play games yeah, and there are some girls in every game, but I won't believe that they outnumber guys. I'd say 20%. If that was true we might as well throw the laws of probability out the door.

They most definitely include stupid games like Yahoo and the like. Undoubtedly there are the few women who play FPS's MMORPG's (my girlfriend included. she likes WoW), but not 64% of gamers.

hey, maybe it is just 64% pedopihles... that all pose as girls, THEN WHAT, no one will admit that watch!

WHOS A PEDOPHILE IN THIS FORUM?

and no one will admit becuase there sneaky rat *******s :) SRY I HATE PEDOPIHILES if u choose to like them then go ahead. :)

The Real Definition of MMORPG

Most
Men
Only
Role
Play
Girls

I wonder how many of that 68% are just cybertrannies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom