64% are women!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVOC2k5 said:
Yeah, My first thought to those statistics was online net-flash games. There's no way in heck that girls are spending $1500+ on gaming computers.... When was the last time a group of girls started a thread about which Video Card to buy? When was the last you heard a girls voice on VOIP in any FPS game?

Two out of 60 people in my clan are female.

They are both hotties, yet, they are both wives of other clan members, and the only reason they play is because their husbands play.

This has to be either a grossly inaccurate survey, or they mean stupid **** games like on Myspace or some crap.

ulater6000 said:
Are there any members on this forum that are female?

Yeah, Shannon is female. She's the one who made the pink Linux box.

havoc must have the 'crap-in-your-pants' fetish. believe it or not, there is such a thing. i'll let havoc and his extensive experience fill you in on the details of this fetish.

aliasaid said:
havoc must have the 'crap-in-your-pants' fetish. believe it or not, there is such a thing. i'll let havoc and his extensive experience fill you in on the details of this fetish.

No, let's let nubius fill us in on that fetish. I've never heard of the crap-in-your-pants fetish aliasaid. May-be it's time you wrote a book and enlighten the rest of the world of your ungodly knowledge?

"THE INTERNET: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI..."

uhuh......

And 80% of myspace users aren't retired men just posting the age they "feel"... :rolleyes:

:cool:

i'll see what i can do. keep checking the bestseller list to see if my name pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom