6 Second Abs..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been doing this workout for the past two weeks and I am very happy with the way it's going: 300 Spartan Workout - Home Version 2 Video

Eventually I hope to step it up to the Real 300 Workout: The 300 Workout - Men's Health

ROFL, do you know how many hundreds of "The 300 Workout" programs there are? Sorry, but all the guys in that movie were busting their humps looong before the movie 300 was even thought of. All they did was tone up a little before filming... and walk around flexing as much as they could while cameras were rolling...

try bodybuilding.com... so much information there it will make your head spin.

The 300 workout is decent. It's an advanced workout... Not for noobs.

My workout is well over 300 reps and I'm using specific exercises to isolate specific muscle groups. aka "Bodybuilding".

The 300 workout is really a muscle tone and definition routine. It burns A LOT of calories. But like any exercise routine, it requires proper nutrition and plenty of sleep/rest/repair to see results.

You just can't say "Oh look at me, I've done 300 reps, I'm the leet spartan."

ROFL, do you know how many hundreds of "The 300 Workout" programs there are? Sorry, but all the guys in that movie were busting their humps looong before the movie 300 was even thought of. All they did was tone up a little before filming... and walk around flexing as much as they could while cameras were rolling...

try bodybuilding.com... so much information there it will make your head spin.

The 300 workout is decent. It's an advanced workout... Not for noobs.

My workout is well over 300 reps and I'm using specific exercises to isolate specific muscle groups. aka "Bodybuilding".

The 300 workout is really a muscle tone and definition routine. It burns A LOT of calories. But like any exercise routine, it requires proper nutrition and plenty of sleep/rest/repair to see results.

You just can't say "Oh look at me, I've done 300 reps, I'm the leet spartan."

I completely agree with both of you. I have always had a set workout routine that I have done (usually about 1hr15min per day), but since I have started a new job it hasn't left me with enough time so I have switched over to this workout which allows me to be done in under 25 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom