50K members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have multi-accounted for the 50k and made the name "50k tech forums"

edit: WOW I never knew that by typing "[T][F]" (without the brackets) it would turn into "tech forums"

Yep an typing p an r together comes out with page rank for some reason.

Yeah and multiple Accounts under the same IP are perma ban offenses with no change for repreval.

Both accounts would be banned. Yes. That is what we have always done.

In a situation like that a exception may be made. But you would have to work it out via email with Trotter or myself as both accounts would be banned.

It is no different for anyone else. If you sign up with multiple accounts under the same IP they are all banned. No questions asked.

^^^ Exactly. People need to think about that, especially if they get suspended and want to make a "temporary" account.

Allow me to add this... if a member is banned, making another account to ask why is a sure-fire way to make sure you never have a change of reinstatement. Reply to the email that the infraction generates or email the admin account... both come to me. That doesn't mean all will be automatically forgiven, but I will listen to your side of the situation and take it into account. Mistakes have happened before and we are all human.

We ned to figure out a way to have both our emails be listed. :p

True. At the same time i have email through the forum on in my profile so they could contact me that way as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom