5 year old girl killed by pitbull terrier

LOL! Haha, well I misunderstood your meaning. I guess it has a double-meaning to it. :p

JikuseN, Google Guru & others, I'll say it again, root asked me to use the edit button more instead of quoting & that's what I'm doing, why is it confusing??? they look the same, the person I'm edit the post to, appears as a quote, I've done that because alvino complained saying that I had interfered with his post, now, that I'm doing as I've been asked, I'm getting all this hassle.

root, come & sort this out please.

Brookfield said:
JikuseN, Google Guru & others, I'll say it again, root asked me to use the edit button more instead of quoting & that's what I'm doing, why is it confusing??? they look the same, the person I'm edit the post to, appears as a quote, I've done that because alvino complained saying that I had interfered with his post, now, that I'm doing as I've been asked, I'm getting all this hassle.

root, come & sort this out please.

Cause, you don't add your name tag after the edit, and seems like ther person you edited, wrote what you edited..., And am name is Jikuzen...

JikuzeN said:
Cause, you don't add your name tag after the edit, and seems like ther person you edited, wrote what you edited..., And am name is Jikuzen...
Excuse me, but your registered user name is JikuseN, the last letter of it, the "n" is shown as a capital.
I am now showing the poster's name as a quote then "signing" it Brookfield, not on this thread, but on other threads & will continue to do so, as it happens, using the quote button to answer this, I've probably made two consecutive posts, so I'll probably get shouted at again, by the way I've PM'd root, to get his opinion, all the bickering is wearing me down, I've applied for, & have been accepted to join another site as moderator, I should be joining in a couple of weeks, if it all goes pear-shaped, I shall have egg on my face, but I had to try.

root said:
I'm sitting in a corner rocking back and forth... this conversation is hurting my head.
Can I ask you this, I have over 5000 posts & five green blocks, you have 4800+ & six green blocks, now please understand, I'm not complaining, as I said on a forum just now. it doesn't matter, as, being a mod, the amount of posts are immaterial, & I'm sure you feel the same, so are you thinking like me that it is probably an anomaly or a glitch?

Brookfield

the example is in what I've just done... I felt the need to elaborate, or add something to the post.

what I should have done is edited my post to add extra comments rather than creating a whole new post on the end of the thread.

you see how it's somewhat annoying to read two comments by the same person in a different box, because the natural flow of a forum should be that each now section in the list of post is point of view or comments by a new person.

Brookfield said:
Excuse me, but your registered user name is JikuseN, the last letter of it, the "n" is shown as a capital.

Jeez, read my name before trying to correct me ok? - MY NAME IS JIKUZEN NOT WITH A S - JIKUSEN...

LOL *sigh* some people realy make me laugh on here :p All this forum seems to ever do is argue and it always seems to involve brookfield rofl. :eek:

root said:
I'm sitting in a corner rocking back and forth... this conversation is hurting my head, when I suggested using the edit button more it was basically a suggestion to reduce double posts...
My head hurts too, I have an idea, forget it!!, I'm fed up with the whole lot, CF included, the sooner I get that mod job, the better.

I've just had two more pos reps, they both seem to be about my position in the quote/edit situation, close this thread if you want.

Back
Top Bottom