5 weeks left ob or mc

esa193

Fully Optimized
just an updated poll see if any ones changed there mind
give reason why please if you vote
(no arguments this poll is just to see what people think)
post your reason why ONLY

obama
i feel that he represents change instead of the same policies
that mccain will carry on

Obama - I feel like in a new age, one which we're in, we need a President who is more willing to change. From personal experience, I've concluded that younger people tend to change more/quicker than older.

McCain, because he has leadership qualities, and I don't want the kind of "change" that Obama claims to be bringing with him.

I voted Obama even though I am in Canada. I have seen him speak and his wife, they are leaders and the next pres. of the US will be a factor for Canada as well.

i havent seen what both said about what they plan to do except those commercials where they approve the message.
I had a dream the Obama wins, but yet, in my mind, im thinking mccain is going to win, so i wonder which part of me is going to be right, the conscious one or the unconscious one.
For me, i dont really care which one wins, i guess im one of those millions that says "my vote wont count".
maybe ill vote later in life.

I'm a little indifferent, I have likes and dislikes of each candidate. I'm pretty strong pro-choice for abortion, but I do feel that McCain would do a better job in Iraq. Then again, Obama seems to have a better plan for the economy.

All in all, I won't be upset either way. Both candidates are decent; yes, they have their flaws, but all in all they're not bad.

I don't live in the USA nor do I have a USA nationality but I will go for Obama, I think he will *fix* your nation up a bit =P

Back
Top Bottom