5 Sins OF vista.....

Thats why theres no point in getting Vista, you may aswell wait till the major bugs are fixed :)

Steff said:
Thats why theres no point in getting Vista, you may aswell wait till the major bugs are fixed :)

Some of those, expisally #5 are flawed since the earliest versions of windows.

Unresponsive network shares crash whatever windows process...

Number 2 is a personal conflict with the OS. I have also tested this OS and feel that the bugs that are on there are only minor problems, and will be fixed within the first couple months. If you really think about it and go over that list, it shouldn't take that long to fix. Like I said, they are only minor. Nothing like XP when it first came out. Now that OS had problems.

^^this is of course assuming they plan to fix these minor problems. they may, they may not, and personally I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't with a lot of them, especially number 5 (they haven't fixed in yet and this problem goes WAY back).

It still is a good OS, Right now it may not seem to be doing much with the "minor" bugs, but this is the new edge of OS's.

i never said i thought is was terrible, i was just pointing out the fact that microsoft generally doesn't bother with some of that small stuff and most will not be likely to be fixed. sorry for any confusion. :)

I was a beta tester too and overall I like vista, but the network interface I hated. I also ran into problems with my laptop which ran xp pro. FOr some reason every time I needed a file from my desktop I would have to configure my network again. Hopefully in time everything will workout.

Back
Top Bottom