5.1 Sound problems HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Switch

Fully Optimized
I recently purchased a set of Logitech X-530's and they sound great, except in movies, games, media players, or anything else for that matter. no sound comes out of the middle front and rear speakers. I went into my control panel, into sounds and multimedia, and made my audio output 5.1, but with no avail. I have the drivers installed for my soundcard that is listed on my sig, and i haved searched the TF archives for similar problems people have had but once again with no avail. I'm not sure if my connections are right on my sound card, i plugged my new speakers into the first 3 plugs, in order from left to right: black, green, orange. is that right? my sound card plugs aren't color coded so i'm pretty much guessing. please help me get sound out of all of my speakers! thank you

First of all nice speakers (I have them too). It should give you details on how to hook up your speakers in the speaker instructions. Also pull out your Sound Blaster instructions to see the jack labels on your card.

I also recommend using the KX drivers for you SB card. The KX drivers will give you much more control over your sound tailoring then the stock drivers for that Creative supplies. You can download them at http://kxproject.lugosoft.com/intro.php

Be sure to read all of the documentation on the site before you decide to DL the drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom