400MHz FSB Volt Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, they buy these MASSIVE bags of stuff. Huge bags of resistors, capacitors, aligator clips (Roach clips, should i say? :)) massive bags of everything. It's great, I'm sure he'll hook me up.

Go for that. The resistors might not be 100% to what their color code says. Make sure that they have a gold band (signifying accuracy to +/-5%). If they have a silver band (10% accuracy) then they arent gong to be very useful for you.

For such precise equipment, Im not sure if the gold-banded ones will be ok...:confused:

I remember the gold banded ones and the silver banded ones, I'm pretty sure they had both. They also had the blue precision resistors on hand, I remember him telling us that you would use that sort of thign for really precise things (He used to use the space shuttle as an example for needing precise things) so I would just get my hands on some of those.

me and my dad use gold banded ones here at the house, but we really dont need to be precise cause we are just putting them on guitar and bass amps. (elbatrop check your PM buddy)

oh man, I feel like I am so damn old! I havent workd with electronics stuff in YEARS!!! Lets see, I think that I was a sophmore in high school. That would be 5 years ago. God damn! I should take a refresher course.

I remember the blue one was a wee bit more difficult to work with.

now ZOIDBURG is the popular one!
(best character on Futurama!)

Haha, a lot of this electronics stuff is still reasonalby fresh. I didnt take any electronics in high school, just in college.

Zoidberg is pretty cool. I just like that pic because he is eating a Guinea Pig. That is my favorite moment in Futurama, ever.

Elbatrop1 said:
Zoidberg is pretty cool. I just like that pic because he is eating a Guinea Pig. That is my favorite moment in Futurama, ever.

<:Near uncontrolable laughter:> I think that has just become my favorite moment as well. What episode? I may or may not have it on DVD, but I will as soon as you tell me which one it is from. :D

Its the one where they have the "what-if" machine. And, I think bender asks it "what if I was huge robot?"

It goes into them making Zoidberg huge like Bender to fight him, but first they have to trap him. They put a Guinea Pig on the floor as bait, and he eats it. Hahahahahaha

I cant remember what episode or season it was though. Im at work, and my DVDs are at home.

Oh the "What-if" machine with the Finglonger. They actually use that machine in several episodes, and have the same premis, just with different "What-if's" to ask. I have that episode somewhere. Oh just thinking of the premis makes me laugh out loud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom