3DMark06 Score

Those scores look fine to me. If you overclock, you could probably pull out a couple extra thousand points. And yeah, the CPU tests should be very laggy.

That score is fine, Kage is correct the cpu fps would get to maybe 2.5 fps maximum with these processors.

Overclocked to 3.6GHz with my GTS at 685/950 I got 13,958

To compare you should add your score to the Multi compare On the ORB (3DMarks Online Results Browser)

Which driver are you using for the GT??

Hey Guys,
So I just got my new computer up and running last night and today I decided to test out 3dmark06. I don't really know what a good rating is though. Can someone help me decipher my score?

SM2.0 Score: 4831
HDR/SM3.0 Score: 4866
CPU Score: 3404
Total: 11,396

My system is in my sig. Nothing is overclocked. The CPU tests were very laggy. I was only getting about 1-2 fps! Is that normal for the CPU test? I thought it would do better since I have a Q6600.

LOL thats the score i got on my cpu LOL n it aint even overclocked!, i knew amd waz better =D

Not to sound bad or anything, but 3D Mark isn't exactly built to stress the CPU that well, and I don't even believe its quad programmed to work the best it can, but I'm not sure about that.

Getignited114 said:
LOL thats the score i got on my cpu LOL n it aint even overclocked!, i knew amd waz better =D

I'd like to see a link to that. My CPU got only 2200 points OCed to 3GHz. There's no way a 4400+ can get 3400 points at stock speeds.

:rolleyes: fanboi

ehh well it does do it to mine i dunno about others,

I'd like to see a link to that. My CPU got only 2200 points OCed to 3GHz. There's no way a 4400+ can get 3400 points at stock speeds.
I'd like to see an ORB compare link too, without proof it never happened, right???

My 13,958 compare link

doesnt the quad core work with 3dmark06 , will the quad core work with 3dmark08 when it comes out

Mine isn't overclocked either, I know you can't spell but you read?

*edit* On 3DMark03 I got 34,990 and my CPU got 1801.

i cant spell? wtf are you talking about you must be retarded....... was is spelled was but i spell it waz and yeah i do know how to spell, so your trying to call me stupid? well FUK YOU

Back
Top Bottom