3d modeling rendering software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChipTen

Beta member
Hey i have a mac running on OS X Tiger and i was wondering if any of you can refer to me any good software for 3d modeling and rendering thats -$100 or free :D

"SPEND MORE MONNNNEEEEYYYY!!!!!!..."

Cararra 3D BASIC one hundred million -i-mean-ninetey nine dollars! :D :cool:

Maya, Cinema 4d

As far as rendering goes, I would use Cinema 4d Release 9, but thats gonna cost you an arm and a leg, unless you can get it through an education department, and even then it would probably cost you around $300. For character animation, though, I'd say that Maya is the greatest 3d program for that. I would use Cinema 4d for building objects (e.g. buildings, appliances, etc.).

"Biggest and baddest..."

Reeder113 said:
As far as rendering goes, I would use Cinema 4d Release 9, but thats gonna cost you an arm and a leg, unless you can get it through an education department, and even then it would probably cost you around $300. For character animation, though, I'd say that Maya is the greatest 3d program for that. I would use Cinema 4d for building objects (e.g. buildings, appliances, etc.).
He said $100.00 O less! Besides; Cinema 4D and Maya Complete 6 are almost $2000.00 dollars! :confused: :cool:

Well he's not gonna find much for under $100. In fact, I can't think of anything. Besides, did you not read the part where I said that he could obtain a copy of those programs through a university (if he were a student) for somewhere around $300?! That's a sweet deal for programs like that. But that all depends on if he is attending a college that CAN get him a deal like that. I know at the university I attend we can get those programs for that cheap.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom