3d animation software

Yeah, 3D Studio Max is used in most all professional 3D works. (Ie Oblivion, Pixar Movies, Someone Told Me Everquest and WoW, and not to mention Kages most awesome 3d renders of computer parts)

Nope, but you can download a 30 day trial :)

Thanks Paradox, hehe :D

Yeah, I didn't know Pixar used it, but if they do, they use their own renderer built into it called RenderMan. Never tried it.

Get hold of Vray Free though from the Chaos Group website, and you'll be laughing :D

I believe 3D Studio Max gives you a lot more freedom in terms of everything else though, as you can still create photorealistic renders with it with the practise.

do you guys no any "introductory" 3D animations that are free, and are not that hard to use, like studio max sounds so professional, like i dont want all my work to the max?, lol,

Well theres Anim8or which is free, but if you then decide to go to Max after, you'll find the transition rather hard. I know I did.

But it does offer quite alot, including most modelling tools, an animation part, and a renderer (pretty basic but it does what it does on the tin)

http://www.anim8or.com

Back
Top Bottom