$380 Upgrade!!!!!!!!!

Xiggy

Daemon Poster
ok guys i finally gave up...there is no way to get ne more money then 400 so i just decided to get new internals and add a 80cm fan to the mounting spot i have in my case to keep it a little cool....but ne ways here it is

amd 3000+ $95
eVGA nforce4sli mATX mobo $100
eVGA 7600gs 256mb $110
ocz dual channel ddr400 512mb (2x256) 2-3-2-6 $55
western didgital caviar SATA 3gb/s 80gb
80cm thermaltake case fan $12

total: $415

ok this is just so i can have a better computer...opinions??!@ thx :D

Yeah, that would be great.

Are you sure your happy with just a Mini ATX motherboard though? Are you sure it'd fit your case being that its a smaller model than the standard ATX boards?

Other than that, it looks perfectly alright, and definietly powerful, but remember, if you wanted to do overclocking or something, it'd probably be the motherboard setting you back if it wasn't as good as the other components (I've never tried that model so don't know for sure what its like)

My response would be to check some reviews out before hand.
The motherboard, apart from the PSU, is the most important thing on your computer, controlling everything the processor/RAM/GPU does.

If you needed too, I'd even drop the processor to the 3000+ (just as powerful really), and get a better motherboard, followed then by overclocking since you can.

oh i meant to put 3000+ sry...umm my tower right now only holds microatx...what would u guys recommend for a motherboard...i can probably spend 20 dollars more on a motherboard...to even out at 400...what graphics do u think i play bf2 on? if i can do med/low with 50fps avg or better i will be very happy...i will prolly upgrade to 512x2 in the fut. but for now i just need something that works good and stable

i wish thinking of that when i was thinking of buying a whole new computer but it was an atx one...yeh i think ill stick with that mainly becuz of the gigabit lan and the nforce4 chipset..thx man :D...that puts me at 415 dollars...thats a pretty good system :D

Back
Top Bottom