360 controller

Istonian

Daemon Poster
Just bought a 360 and a controller (and Halo 3). But the controller I bought wont connect just the one that came with the system. It will not connect. How do I get it to connect.

useally it takes a wile for new controllers to connect
i go over a firends house with my own controller and it takes for ever to connect
u just need to turn on ur 360 and controller then hit the lil round button on the top of the controller and hit the lil circle button on the 360 and hold em for a bit

yeah like Need Wow Now said, if the controllers wireless then theres a little button on the top of the controller by the right bumper button, there's one on the 360 console it self, you need to hit the one on the console then turn the controller on and hold the button on the controller down until you see the led light go in circles around the guide button, when both the controller and the console LED's flash and you see the controller 1 portion of the controller light up on the controller and the console you should be connected;)

You press the Ring of Light button that has the Xbox logo on the controller and the circle button next to the two memory card slots.

EDIT>>> Oh, I see you got it working.

I never had to go through all that, but maybe it's because you bought it separate. I just put my batteries and the controller and pushed the button and the console and controller turned on.

Back
Top Bottom