Status
Not open for further replies.
bum said:
yeah I don't think I'll like it. I actually predicted they'd **** it up in that way.

How did they mess it up? It's based off on one of Miller's graphic novels, fit it just fine. If you look at the novel and look at the movie you will see why it has this artistic look to it, and they did an excellent job at it. It's nice to see something like this than just another war movie using the same effects that have been used for a couple of decades. Gets old you know.

http://www.solaceincinema.com/2006/10/04/300-comic-to-screen-comparison/

Saw it yesterday, excellent movie, one of the few movies I am actually willing to buy a copy of.

To be honest I won't mind going to see it again in DLP at the movie theater again.

me and some of my friends went and seen it last night we all loved it though it was one of the best movies we have seen in a long time :D

dammit Nubius, cant believe u saw this before me, im pretty sure I told u about this a while back too

going to see it tonight

dammit Nubius, cant believe u saw this before me, im pretty sure I told u about this a while back too
Man, startin with that "pretty sure I told you about it" stuff already!

I saw the preview for it months ago and that was when I first heard about it. Don't remember what movie I had gone to see at the time.

FireFox said:
I doubt I'll go see it, but I'll definitely rent the DVD when it comes out.
IMO this is a movie that needs to be seen in theaters. There's so much stuff going on seeing it on the big screen is amazing. Just shell out the $8 and see it, cheapskate! :p

It's actually $5.50, and that isn't the problem. Anyway, the TV in my family room will just have to suffice.

thebleakness said:
IMO this is a movie that needs to be seen in theaters. There's so much stuff going on seeing it on the big screen is amazing. Just shell out the $8 and see it, cheapskate! :p
Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom