30.7 GB Hard Drive + Free Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnm2004bft

Baseband Member
Hey, I have a mint condition Western Digital Caviar 307AA 30.7 GB Hard Drive if you want it. If you give me $70 bucks for it I'll throw in a free ethernet card.. and for five more bucks I'll give you a floppy drive along with two free Master IDE Cables. Let me know if you want to talk about pricing. Thanks, Mohammad. E-Mail - mnm2004bft@alltel.net

P.S. - I'll put on Windows XP Corporate Edition for a few more bucks ;)

dude 70 bucks for a 30.7 hd is ludacris. I can get an 80 gb hd mint condition for 50 bucks.

Floppy drives are out.. seriously.. lol CD-r disks and USB storage is in.. thats why in new computers.. you dont see floppy drives.. lol.. and if we're all seeing this page now... why would we cant an ethernet card?

How much for the HDD alone, dude?

And with the $70... thats not a price with "free accessories".. sounds like we'd be paying for them also..

I got a Western Digital 80GB HDD for $40.. lol

Just my 2 cents worth..

I'm not interested unless it's $15.. seriously.. I got an 80GB for 1/2 the amount of space for its price including shipping.... yea.. $40 flat for it..

I wouldnt pay more than $15 for the hard drive..

Whats the RPMs?

lol...
MyFreeTemplates.com web template for one.. product... great...

I'll leave this for others ^_^

Welcome ot the For Sale board.

Please:

1. Please post asking prices for items.
2. Please begin threads with either FS (For sale) WTB (Want to buy) WTT (Want to trade) etc. so we know what your thread is about.
3. Please keep your list of items to 1 thread.
4. Anyone found to be intentionally "trashing" another's ad may be suspended as we see fit without warning.
5. The Advertising Forums are not a place for you to critique one's ad. Comments such as "You could get a better deal at.....", or "Your price is way too high for that...", or "That design stinks....", etc. will be removed and your account may be suspended as noted above.
If you don't like the ad, don't reply

You May:

1. Bump threads with the word 'bump' etc.

You May Not:

1. No selling of illegal copies of software.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom