3 player games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Powerslave said:
starfox for N64, super smash bros, mario racing, mario golf

do i smell a nintendo fanboy?

i dont relaly know any good 3 player games, maybe just a FPS with good multiplayer and alternate between people or play 2v1's.

american doubles (tennis)
golf
kicking/throwing a ball around
backyard cricket kinda works
badminton

thats about all i can think of right now

Monkey in the middle is great for three people! (At least two of three will enjoy it).

But really a good game is modern roshambo that I have not had the luxery of participating in such an excellent and highly recommended activity. It's where two or more guys hit eachother in the groin until the participants give up or fall to the ground, last person standing is the victor. (NOTE: If you plan on having kids you probably shouldn't particpate in such a game on multiple occasions.

Chacings.
Tackle Run A Cross.

3 people is the minium on these games. And even their it's boring.

HACKEYSACK.

Not "footbag". That's such a LAME name for such an awesome sport. Whoever came up with it should be shot in the teeth.

Three team volleyball. Set the court up as a circle. Divide in into thirds with some sort of improvised net (if it is solid and a little higher than regulation it is better, because you can't see where the ball is). Same rules apply as for regular volleyball, but you can only hit the ball twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom